Mtgs1000v Limited Edition Black
In 1983 Kikuo Ibe, Casio’s research and development engineer set out to design a watch that could survive a 10m drop after his first ever watch, a gift from his parents on graduation day, broke from a fall. G-Shocks are world famous for quality and extreme toughness. Worn by military through to action sports athletes, every man should have at least one G-Shock in his stylin’ artillery.
Introducing a special new model for the MT-G Series of timepieces that combines metal and resin into beautiful innovative hybrid designs. This new model has a characteristic look of an MT-G model that has been subjected up to rough environments for long periods, along with a brass colour motif that gives it a vintage look. The colouring is attained by new two-layer ion plating technology. First, black ion plating is applied, and then Casio-original technology is used to remove part of the black ion plating and creates a realistic vintage effect that gives the watch a look of long-term use. Special attention has been paid to every detail of this watch to make it truly deserving of the title "special model". Side buttons, the crown, dials, and the hour and minute hands are silver. Hour markers, which are made of resin for shock resistance and lightweight, are coloured using a nano-level process.
This new high-class G-Shock special model is made in Japan at Yamagata Casio's Premium Production line by skilled artisans using the most advanced technology available.
- Triple G Resist
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Layered Composite Band
- One-touch 3-fold Buckle
- Solid Band
- Solar powered
- Multiband 6 (Automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe: Japan (2), China, United States, England, Germany.)
- World time (29 cities + coordinated universal time)
- Dual dial world time 2-city simultaneous display
- Daylight saving on/off
- Auto daylight saving time (DST) switching
- Home city/World time city swapping
- Stopwatch: 1/20-second stopwatch (Measuring capacity: 1:59'59.95'')
- Countdown timer (Measuring unit: 1 second, Countdown range: 120 minutes)
- Daily alarm
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping -Analogue: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second) -3 dials (24-hour, world time hour and minute, day), date
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Approx. battery operating time: 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after full charge) 27 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case: 58.6 X 53.5 X 15.5 mm
- Total weight: 188g
Size & Fit
$0.00 — $99.99 · 2-5 Business Days
$100.00 and up · 2-5 Business Days
WHAT IS IT?
Culture Kings' Not-For-Sale gear is exactly that: Culture Kings branded merch that you can't buy. NFS at Culture Kings has become iconic, growing in both popularity and value over time. You can only cop these limited-release items when you spend at Culture Kings.
WHAT YOU GET:
Receive a Culture Kings NFS Cap Carrier with $200 spend on headwear.
The Culture Kings NFS Cap Carrier is designed to carry up to 6 caps and is constructed of a crush-proof neoprene case.
Receive a Culture Kings NFS Multi Function Camo Duffle Bag with $500 spend.
The Culture Kings Function Duffle features water-resistant construction, removable shoulder strap with two detachable bags.
Receive a Culture Kings NFS Multi Function Camo Duffle Bag & an NFS Escape Suitcase with $1000 spend.
The Culture Kings Suitcase qualifies for carry-on baggage on major airlines worldwide. This Duffle bag features military-style straps, roller wheel and more.