Wiz Khalifa has returned with his highly anticipated album 'Rolling Papers 2'. The project features Snoop Dogg, Ty Dolla $ign, Gucci Mane, Swae Lee and Bone Thugs-N-Harmony to give fans a 25-song set.
Released via Atlantic/Taylor Gang after a dispute with Cash Money, fans have been waiting seven years since the OG 'Rolling Papers' in 2011. This long-length project was a risk, however, Wizzy supporters are loving the vibe, as he continues to inspire through his legacy and his music-making formula that he has down pat.
Wiz had already released two songs from the album, 'Real Rich' with Gucci Mane and 'Hopeless Romantic' with Swae Lee. The rest of the album follows suit with these songs; Wiz isn't out here to make a pretentious, artistic statement. He's here to make good music and good music alone.
No track has the same energy, which keeps those 25 songs from dragging. The classic content of weed, women and parties should feel repetitive, but it's a winning formula for Wiz that he has stuck with to his success.
The album is a simple one that doesn't attempt to be anything more than what it is, which is refreshing in this day and age of rap music. Wiz Khalifa has proven once again that he can make a good album, enough said.
Wiz Khalifa’s 'Rolling Papers 2' Track List
1. Hot Now
3. Blue Hunnids featuring Jimmy Wopo and Hardo
4. Very Special
5. Goin Hard
7. Rolling Papers 2
8. Mr. Williams featuring TheMxxnlight and Curren$y / Where Is the Love
9. Penthouse featuring Snoop Dogg
10. Real Rich featuring Gucci Mane
11. Bootsy Bellows
12. Hopeless Romantic featuring Swae Lee
13. Late Night Messages
14. Rain featuring PartyNextDoor
15. Karate featuring Chevy Woods / Never Hesitate featuring Darrius Willlrich
16. Fr Fr featuring Lil Skies
18. Gin and Drugs featuring Problem
19. 420 Freestyle
20. B Ok
21. It’s on You
22. Reach for the Stars featuring Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
23. All of a Sudden featuring TheMxxnlight
24. Homework featuring TheMxxnlight
25. Something New featuring Ty Dolla $ign
Check out the album now!
Keep up with the Culture Kings Blog for all the latest in Music, Sport and Streetwear.
Header image from Billboard.com