This week was just as crazy as any other here at Culture Kings. From music to sport, news to streetwear, we covered it all. Let's get into the week that was!
- We reviewed Eminem's 'Kamikaze'
- Lil Baby talked his mixtape
- Childish Gambino dropped his track 'Feels Like Summer'
- We talked what albums we're waiting for in 2018
- Migos dropped a new music video and Jay Rock freestyled over it
- Drake & French Montana are working on an MV together
- Aminé dropped a video for his song 'Reel It In'
- Drake had a pendant made with over 1kg of sold gold
- Ben Simmons & Kendall Jenner are broken up
- Machine Gun Kelly fired shots at Eminem
- Ski Mask the Slump God accused Drake of stealing his style
- An adidas x Childish Gambino collab is coming
- We covered alllll that Lil Xan/Noah Cyrus drama
- Offset says Kim K should be the next president lol
- Colin Kaepernick was named the face of Nike's new campaign - to much controversy - and a video ad was released
- The NBA has partnered with Beats by Dr. Dre